Madara from Noro
Regular price $25.00
Meaning "speckled" in Japanese, Madara is a luxurious wool, silk, and alpaca blend from Noro that does not disappoint! The colors in these gorgeous skeins of worsted weight yarn are vibrant and wonderful, with a very tasteful tweed appearance due to the process of double dyeing.
- Weight: Worsted
- Needle size: US 7 (4.50mm)
- Care instructions: Cold, gentle hand wash only. Dry flat.
- Blend: 60% Wool, 30% Silk, 10% Alpaca
- Length: 219yds (200m) per 3.5oz (100g) skein
- Yarn tension: 17sts in 4in (10cm)